1 cup salted butter melted
1/4 tsp. salt
4 med egg yolks( organic)
Dash Worcestershire sauce or truffle vinegar
3 Tbsp. lemon juice
8 free range eggs eggs
4 English Muffins
8 Slices parma ham
2 Teaspoons of White Vinegar
2. Slowly stir in a cup of melted butter, two tablespoons at a time.
3. Once all butter is stirred in, place a cover over the sauce.
4. To poach the eggs, bring 2 inches of water to boil in a large pan and add vinegar.
5. Crack open eggs directly into the water, cover, and let cook for 3 minutes. Egg whites should be set and yolk should be slightly soft. Remove with slotted spoon.
6. Warm the parma in a skillet.
7. Slice in two, and toast English muffin halves.